Terms and Conditions must be read prior to attendance. Any payment towards any Simply Ghost Nights Limited event will deem that you have read and agree with these Terms and Conditions.
We do not store credit card or personal details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties. We will only contact you with regard to the events and nothing else.
1. No persons under the age of 18 are permitted to attend an event with Simply Ghost Nights. Names of all persons booking should be permitted with payment for insurance purposes.
2. Participants must consider and respect the needs of others whilst on our events. You must not cause harm or injury to anyone else or put yourself or anyone else in a potentially dangerous situation. You must respect the nature of the event which can be quite frightening to others. You may be asked to partake in some experiments whilst on an investigation but if you do not want to join in this decision will be respected.
3. Absolutely NO alcohol or drugs are permitted on any event with Simply Ghost Nights. We strongly recommend this golden rule as Alcohol can affect the way some people react to such events.
4. When leaving the event you must ensure that due to the unsociable hour, you will need to respect the needs of nearby residents by leaving quietly and quickly.
5. Where permitted our investigators are welcome to bring recording/camera equipment for private purposes only. At some venues, flash photography is not allowed due to possible damage to fabrics or paintings etc. You will be told in advance if you cannot use flash during the evening. Simply Ghost Nights cannot be held responsible for any damage, theft or loss of property and personal equipment during the event.
6. Any paranormal investigation carries an element of personal risk and possible exposure to unexpected situations which some people may find frightening.
7. It is vitally important that each participant is aware that they attend the events at their own risk. Simply Ghost Nights Limited accept no liability for any accident/injury to clients. We will take you on a guided tour before the investigation in most cases in a well lit environment and point our any potential hazards so you will be aware of the areas you need to take more care. All views or opinions expressed by any of our team members or any other person(s) attending an event are the personal opinions or views of the individual concerned and participants should be aware of this. All Events Are Entertainment Purposes.
8. We do reserve the right to cancel or postpone an event due to any unforeseen circumstances, only in these circumstances if we have to cancel an event we will attempt to provide an alternative date or transfer you to another event of your choice. Please note this will only apply if the event is cancelled.
9. In accepting and agreeing with these Terms and Conditions you are further indemnifying the organisers/individuals from and against all legal liability in respect of any claims, damages, costs, penalties, actions, demands, proceedings, any kind of legal suits, losses or expenses incurred in respect of or arising from the injury to or the death of any person(s) or damage to any property arising from the client's participation and involvement in the event or activity or premises pertaining to the event.
10. Participants are advised at all times that they must remain with one of our team leaders and treat all properties under investigation and its contents with respect and care. This is not only for your own safety but helps us to ensure you are not going to get lost in some of the bigger buildings we may be investigating. Some of the buildings we investigate only allow us to enter certain parts due to refurbishments, or renovations etc. we do not want to run the risk of our investigators wandering off into these parts especially in the dark.
11. Many of the locations may not be suitable for investigators with disabilities. Therefore due to the conditions of some of the buildings and the areas we will be investigating it is not always feasible to allow access to people with disabilities as we have to ensure that safety is paramount. If you need additional information in this regard please contact us prior to booking.
In the event of another lockdown we will only issue a credit note to transfer to any other event of the same value. We no longer issue refunds due to Covid so by buying your ticket you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
If the purchaser cancels the entire booking at any stage from point of sale for whatever reason, can no longer make that date, or fails to turn up on the event then the entire booking fee will be retained and is non-transferable this also includes if you reduce the number of persons attending the event.
When you make your ghost hunt booking, you need to do so in full confidence that you can attend the booked date. We cannot offer a refund or event transfer to you if you are no longer able to attend (for any reason whatever). By holding your place(s) you may have been displacing others from booking and attending the event.
By purchasing tickets you are agreeing that you have read above terms and fully understand.