Join Simply Ghost Nights for a ghost hunting event at Doncaster Air Museum, we have witnessed the solid manifestation of a pilot ambling around the Main Hangar, and he as been glimpsed on numerous occasions to the shock of the ghost hunters who saw the mysterious, figure literally ghost past the hangar door.
Join Simply Ghost Nights on a ghost hunting event at this most haunted of former R.A.F bases. The site was used during the Second World War by the R.A.F, preceding that it was a civilian air field. What is not realised about this site is that there are reportedly numerous incidents of, paranormal activity recorded in an and around the many buildings.
Come along and investigate which restless souls still inhabit this former R.A.F base, which spirits walk the corridors of the buildings and stroll around the site.
Paranormal activity reported the solid manifestation of a pilot is said to amble around the Main Hangar, and as been glimpsed on numerous occasions to the shock of the ghost hunters who saw the mysterious, figure literally ghost past the hangar door.
The feelings of deep sorrow and an oppressive atmosphere are a common occurrence in some of the buildings on the site. What is the reason why so many ghost hunters have been affected like this, which spirit is causing these emotions to be felt by so many people?
Ghost hunters have even stated that they have being touched or had their hair stroked by unseen hands from the spirit world.
The ghostly presence of a man has been only noticed by his deathly whistle, into the unsuspecting ears of many a ghost hunter at the Doncaster air museum.
Come along and join us at this eerie and most haunted of locations, this is one location that the Simply Ghost Night team cannot wait to visit and return to see what spirits are there to communicate with us.
Please note the easiest way to get into the museum is by going down the road behind the vue cinema (Dakota Way) follow it to the end and turn left.
Dakota Way, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, (Behind The Vue Cinema At The Lakeside Nr The Asda, Doncaster)
Drinks and snacks will be served throughout the event.
We also offer the facility of a small non refundable deposit, to hold your place until four weeks before the event, when the balance must be paid up in full 2 weeks before the event, otherwise you may lose your place.
- Victorian Séances
- Table Tipping Experiments
- Ouija Boards
- Glass Divination
Use all the latest ghost hunting equipment such as K2 meters, Franks box, motion sensors, sound enhancers, infra red camera's, and much more as we search for ghostly communication from the other side.
Plus much more activity and ghost sighting have been recorder along with Poltergeist activity too.
Why not come and experience an evening with Simply Ghost Nights at this fantastic location!
We also offer the facility of a small non refundable deposit, to hold your place until four weeks before the event, when the balance must be paid up in full, otherwise you may lose your place.
TO PAY BY PAYPAL, DEBIT or CREDIT CARD CLICK ON BUY IT NOW
Or Phone 0800 009 6240 To Pay Safely & Securely Over The Phone
Drinks and Snacks will be served through out the event.
TO PAY BY PAYPAL, DEBIT or CREDIT CARD, CLICK ON BUY IT NOW
Or Phone 0800 009 6240 To Pay Safely & Securely Over The Phone
We also offer the facility of a small non refundable deposit, to hold your place until two weeks before the event, when the balance must be paid up in full, otherwise you may lose your place.
Anyone Found To Be Under The Influence Of Drinks or Drugs Will Be Refused Entry On An Event And No Money Will Be Compensated.
Terms & Conditions
For more details please phone 0800 009 6240 or 07738 175344.
Terms and Conditions must be read prior to attendance. Any payment towards any Simply Ghost Nights Limited event will deem that you have read and agree with these Terms and Conditions.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
1. No persons under the age of 18 are permitted to attend an event with Simply Ghost Nights. Names of all persons booking should be permitted with payment for insurance purposes.
2 Participants must consider and respect the needs of others whilst on our events. You must not cause harm or injury to anyone else or put yourself or anyone else in a potentially dangerous situation. You must respect the nature of the event which can be quite frightening to others. You may be asked to partake in some experiments whilst on an investigation but if you do not want to join in this decision will be respected.
3. Absolutely NO alcohol or drugs are permitted on any event with Simply Ghost Nights. We strongly recommend this golden rule as Alcohol can affect the way some people react to such events.
4. When leaving the event you must ensure that due to the unsociable hour, you will need to respect the needs of nearby residents by leaving quietly and quickly.
5. Where permitted our investigators are welcome to bring recording/camera equipment for private purposes only. At some venues, flash photography is not allowed due to possible damage to fabrics or paintings etc. You will be told in advance if you cannot use flash during the evening. Simply Ghost Nights cannot be held responsible for any damage, theft or loss of property and personal equipment during the event.
6. Any paranormal investigation carries an element of personal risk and possible exposure to unexpected situations which some people may find frightening.
7. It is vitally important that each participant is aware that they attend the events at their own risk. Simply Ghost Nights Limited accept no liability for any accident/injury to clients. We will take you on a guided tour before the investigation in a well lit environment and point our any potential hazards so you will be aware of the areas you need to take more care. All views or opinions expressed by any of our team members or any other person(s) attending an event are the personal opinions or views of the individual concerned and participants should be aware of this.
8. We do reserve the right to cancel or postpone an event due to any unforeseen circumstances, only in these circumstances if we have to cancel an event we will attempt to provide an alternative date or transfer you to another event of your choice. Please note this will only apply if the event is cancelled.
9. In accepting and agreeing with these Terms and Conditions you are further indemnifying the organisers/individuals from and against all legal liability in respect of any claims, damages, costs, penalties, actions, demands, proceedings, any kind of legal suits, losses or expenses incurred in respect of or arising from the injury to or the death of any person(s) or damage to any property arising from the client's participation and involvement in the event or activity or premises pertaining to the event.
10. Participants are advised at all times that they must remain with one of our team leaders and treat all properties under investigation and its contents with respect and care. This is not only for your own safety but helps us to ensure you are not going to get lost in some of the bigger buildings we may be investigating. Some of the buildings we investigate only allow us to enter certain parts due to refurbishments, or renovations etc. we do not want to run the risk of our investigators wandering off into these parts especially in the dark.
11. Many of the locations may not be suitable for investigators with disabilities. Therefore due to the conditions of some of the buildings and the areas we will be investigating it is not always feasible to allow access to people with disabilities as we have to ensure that safety is paramount. If you need additional information in this regard please contact us prior to booking.
Refunds nor transfers will be given on an event that has sold out, unless we have been given 4 weeks notice as we need time to resell that place.
If you cancel any booking more than six (6) weeks before the event will be paid less a 20% cancellation charge.
Requests for a refund between six (6) and four (4) weeks prior to the event will be paid less a 30% cancellation charge.
No refunds will be given less than four (4) weeks prior to the event.
However: If the event you were booked onto had NOT SOLD OUT! the deposit can be used for an alternative event if we are notified TWO weeks before original event date. Alternative event must also give two weeks notice as we may not have availability.
We cannot refund deposits or put you on an alternative event you if you have taken ill on the day of the event as we price all our events in order to sell the amount of places required to pay for that event. If we move over someone who has taken ill not only do we lose on that date but we would lose out on the new event date too. So please don`t offend by asking.
You may transfer your event to a different date only if you notify us at least 6 weeks prior to the event.
Transfer requests are allowed only once.